A new style of a fan favorite, THC chocolate squares have arrived! Rich and decadent, our chocolates contain 360mg total of Delta 9 THC, split into 12 pieces (30mg each) for easy and convenient dosing. Utilizing Nano THC, these chocolates kick in faster and hit harder than other products listed as a “similar” strength. What’s not to love? It’ll melt in your mouth while you melt in the couch! Try them today.
- Dosage: 360mg D9 total; split in twelve 30mg segments
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Product Type: Chocolate- Rich and creamy milk chocolate
- Delta 9 THC: Less than 0.3%
- Ingredients: 55% Dark Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Hemp-derived Nano Cannabinoids, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors
- Alternative Options: Interested in other ways to try Nano D8? Check out our water-based Delta 8 Shots, or cool off this summer with our brand new Delta 8 Popsicles!
Introducing Nano Delta 9 THC
Carolindica now offers Nano Delta 9 THC in products like our syrups, shots and popsicles. This will provide a more intense high than Delta 8 with immediate uptake in the bloodstream. Compared to regular THC, the nanoparticles significantly reduce the time needed to feel effects while also intensifying the high! So be careful with these! Experience the power of nano Delta 9 today!
What is Nano Delta 8 THC?
Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol is naturally found in hemp in small quantities. It is extremely similar to weed, offering enjoyable and recognizable effects at a lower cost. However, there are subtle differences between the two compounds. The high associated with D8 is known to be about ⅔ as potent, as well as more clear-headed and energetic than weed. Also, many consumers have reported an absence of paranoia and anxiety felt when consuming D8, which are common side effects of weed. Nano D8 means the particles are microscopic, allowing the effects to kick in rapidly and makes it water soluble.
Fast Acting and More Effective
Carolindica products are specially formulated to provide faster effects, while being absorbed into the body more effectively. This is a result of our unique terpene blends, as well as other ingredients we add to increase bioavailability like lecithin. We want you to get your moneys worth out of every milligram of cannabinoids! You’ve never felt THC chocolate quite like these!
What Makes Carolindica Products Special?
- Carolindica offers unique formulations of cannabinoids and terpenes that you won’t find anywhere else. Even seemingly standard products have our own unique twist on them to drastically improve effects.
- All products are handcrafted by Carolindica in small, precise batches with the highest attention to quality.
- Free samples with every order! Is there something cool you want to try? Let us know in the order notes
- Everything is derived from the wonderful hemp plant. Find relief with our potent, natural products.
The Carolindica Commitment
We are entirely dedicated to providing our customers with an impeccable shopping experience, as well the highest quality of products. Therefore, we commit ourselves to:
- We stand by the quality of our products. If you ever have concerns or issues with the products you purchase, just let send us a message and we will make it right. At Carolindica your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- We are here to be your resource and guide you on your cannabis journey. We understand that this industry develops quickly, and the vast amount of new and different products can get confusing. As we are constantly innovating, you will always find the newest products on here. We want you to know that our team is excited to guide and assist you with any questions, as we help you discover the incredible benefits hemp products can provide. Chat with us and see how we can help!
- Start off by eating 1/2 of a piece (30mg) of THC chocolate squares. Eat chocolate with food or eat within 10-30 minutes of taking them for best effects. The effects are noticeable after 40 minutes, but may not fully activate for up to 2 hours. Wait at least two hours before eating another piece of chocolate to fully gauge the effects. People taking more than 1 piece of chocolate should be aware that effects may linger into the next day.