In the ever-evolving world of natural remedies, it’s becoming harder and harder for consumers to spot products that don’t actually provide the benefits they claim to offer. Hemp gummies are a natural solution that offers multiple potential health benefits, such as inflammation reduction and regulation of blood pressure. Due to these possible benefits, many people are turning to hemp gummies instead of over-the-counter drugs. However, hemp gummies’ rise in popularity has led to an uptick in fake products being sold on Amazon and e-commerce sites like it.
In this article, we’ll briefly explore the benefits of hemp gummies and offer some guidance on what to avoid when trying to find what works best for you and your unique health needs.
The Benefits of Hemp Gummies
Hemp gummies can be a great choice for individuals who are trying to find a natural supplement that supports their overall health. These non-psychoactive gummies offer numerous benefits without that classic high that you would get from taking a substance that has a large amount of THC in it. Additionally, you can find pure hemp gummies that don’t contain any CBD.
If you’ve been looking for a supplement that helps with the following issues, you may want to try hemp gummies:
- Pain management: Hemp gummies are packed with essential nutrients like omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Research has found that hemp seed oil reduces inflammation and assists with pain management due to the fatty acids contained in it. Since hemp gummies are made using hemp seed oil, hemp gummies may assist with pain management. Those who have trouble with over-the-counter anti-inflammatories can use hemp gummies as a potential pain management alternative.
- Avoiding animal products in supplements: If you’re a vegan looking for a way to get more fatty acids in your system, hemp gummies are a great solution. Most omega-3 supplements contain fish oil, which is a no-go if you don’t consume animal byproducts. With hemp gummies, you’re still able to get those essential nutrients without having to compromise your diet!
- Anxiety and depression: A recent Harvard Study has shown that omega-3 fatty acids could potentially help alleviate some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. If you’re struggling with mental health issues and are looking for a natural solution, hemp gummies might be able to help you out.
3 Signs Hemp Gummies Are Fake
Companies like Amazon are full of fake products that claim they provide benefits that aren’t possible due to the restrictions placed on selling certain substances. Even when a company allows hemp products on their site, they often don’t sell regulated hemp gummies that will provide all of the benefits you can get from something sold by a legitimate retail outlet. Before you purchase any hemp products, review these three main signs that hemp gummies are fake:
- Exaggerated Product Listings: Many fake supplements will claim to contain a high amount of hemp seed oil. Sometimes, their mg count will be extremely high, like in the hundreds of thousands or even millions. Besides not needing that much hemp seed oil in your daily diet, a product that claims to have super high amounts of hemp seed oils or omega-3 fatty acids is often a clear sign the product is fake. Additionally, sellers that make exaggerated claims about their hemp gummies’ medical or health benefits typically aren’t trustworthy.
- Inflated Reviews: Companies like Amazon operate on inflated reviews that don’t accurately depict the quality of the product. When shopping for hemp gummies on Amazon or another vendor, go to the review section and sort by most recent. Sorting by the most recent products will usually give you a better sense of how customers actually feel about what they bought. Since companies often manipulate review data on platforms to make items seem more effective or appealing than they actually are, you’ll often want to steer clear of products with lots of recent negative reviews.
- Platform: It is important to make sure that you’re buying supplements from a trusted vendor who can back up what they are claiming to sell. Before you buy from a platform, check what their policy is on selling hemp products. If they don’t allow hemp products on their site, but you find hemp gummies on it anyway, the product is likely a scam.
Turn to Carolindica for your Hemp Gummy Needs
At Carolindica, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products. All of our supplements are made in small batches and thoroughly tested so that when you’re purchasing something from us, you’ll get exactly what you paid for. We know that in today’s world, companies will go as far as making false claims to get your attention, so when it comes to supplementing your health with natural products, choose Carolindica. There’s a reason that the residents of Raleigh and the surrounding areas turn to us for their natural remedy needs!
If you’re looking for something a bit stronger than hemp gummies, head over to our shop and review our selection of Delta 8 and Delta 9 THC-infused products today. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit one of our Raleigh storefronts.